With over 250 leases in place, the Brisbane Markets® is home to a diverse range of businesses.
These include the primary and secondary wholesalers, commercial office tenants and a selection of retail stores.
Use the search function below to find the contact details of whichever market-based business you need.
Search By Tenant Name
Easily find Brisbane Markets Tenants by name using the following form.
Search By Tenant Type
Easily find Brisbane Markets Tenants by type using the following form.
All Tenants and their employees working on the Brisbane Markets® site must complete a Site Induction every 12 months.
This is a mandatory requirement to ensure the safety of everyone using this site.
Site Inductions can be completed online via the button below.
Once you have completed your Site Induction, print the certificate of completion and present it to the Site Service Centre to complete the induction process.TAKE THE BML SITE INDUCTION
With so many people working and doing business on the Brisbane Markets® site daily, Brisbane Markets Limited has developed a set of rules known as the Brisbane Markets® Regulations.
These Regulations exist to promote the safe, responsible and effective operation of the Markets and include information on safety clothing and footwear, accessing the Brisbane Markets, Smoking regulations and speed limits throughout the Brisbane Markets areas.
Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) Technology has been installed at each of the boom gated entrances to the Brisbane Markets®.
The system works by reading the licence plate of vehicles approaching the boom gates. If the licence plate is recognised as being LPR registered, the boom gate will rise automatically.
Vehicles that are not LPR registered will not have automatic access to the Brisbane Markets®. Drivers of these vehicles may continue to use their Access Cards (where vehicle access is permitted) for entry.
Where drivers don’t have Access Cards, they will need to use the Main Entrance or Western Gate Entrance and report their reason for accessing the Brisbane Markets® to a Market Officer.
Forklift and motorbike licence plates cannot be read by LPR technology and are therefore not eligible for LPR registration.
Who can apply for LPR Registration?
Any person who has BML authorised vehicle access to the Brisbane Markets including:
- Access approved Tenants / Tenant Employees
- Access approved Buyers
- Access approved Service Providers
- Access approved Transporters – Transport operators will need to apply under a separate form. Contact BML’s Site Services Office at: email@example.com for more details.
Conditions of LPR Registration
- Only one vehicle can be LPR registered per person.
- Any acts of non-compliance with the Brisbane Markets Regulations may lead to BML deregistering vehicles from the LPR system.
- Applicants must supply an email address. LPR registration will not be approved if an email address is not provided.
- LPR registration will be automatically suspended where LPR registered vehicles don’t enter the Brisbane Markets within a three-month period.
- The owner of the LPR registered vehicle must advise BML via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours:
– If the vehicle is sold
– If the vehicle is being used by a person who does not hold a valid BML Access Card.
- An LPR registration application will need to be completed for newly acquired vehicles.
- The driver and all passengers of an LPR registered vehicle entering the Brisbane Markets must all hold valid BML Access Cards.
The Brisbane Markets® Maintenance Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For prompt attention to maintenance enquiries or requests, contact the Maintenance Department.
All requests are logged and will be attended to as quickly as possible. Priority will be given to urgent matters. Emergencies should be phoned through to (07) 3915 4274.
Call 1800 610 064 / Fax (07) 3915 4241
Alterations and Additions
Tenants wishing to make alterations to their tenancy must first apply for approval from BML. Alterations and Additions application forms are available on the Tenant Hub or can be obtained by contacting the BML Property Department on (07) 3915 4323 or email@example.com.
Forklifts operating on the common area of the Brisbane Markets® must be registered and operators must hold a Brisbane Markets Forklift Operator Permit. Enquiries should be directed to the Site Service Centre on the Ground Floor of the Fresh Centre by calling (07) 3915 4325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Brisbane Markets Limited by completing the enquiry form and one of our staff will respond to you within 24 hours.